Saturday, August 20, 2011

draw me a sheep

A few months ago I worked on a children's fashion shoot for the online magazine Babiekins (http://www.babiekinsmag.com). The theme of the shoot was le Petit Prince, which was one of my favourite books and a character referenced in my own thesis book "The Character of Fashion". I feel very attached to this story so I loved having the opportunity to reimagine it with two adorable children. I was specifically inspired by the characters in the book; the pilot, the king, the fox, the rose and of course the prince. I also loved the opportunity to collaborate with my dear friend Amanda Leal, who did all the props. Our studio was filled with magical little things for a few weeks and her work is always so playful and nostalgic. Check out the photos, photographed by Lise Varrette.








No comments:

Post a Comment