Wednesday, March 7, 2012

saint valentino

father forgive me for i have sinned...it has been five months since my last blog post. lately i haven't felt the need to document anything inspiring or beautiful because it was enough to just see it or feel it. today that changed! valentino's fall 2012 rtw collection made me spring from my winter hibernation into full-on "must document it!" mode. i've been scanning the collections looking for that one to kick my style butt into gear and i have finally found it.

perfectly feminine, tastefully classic and oh-so chic are my thoughts on these amazing dresses (and full-body lace jumpsuit, i might add!). my favourite collections are always the ones that i see myself in...that personify parts of my style that i had always imagined...now in a tangible outfit! well tangible to the eye anyways.

it's like i see them and think "oh yes, you were in my dreams last night! nice to see you again...i had forgotten how perfect you were!"

behold the beauty!










the collection reminds me what i love about style...the fact that something so simple and classic holds a greater wow factor than something trying so hard to be fashionable. it comes down to the pieces that make you feel beautiful and like you're living in a dreamworld every day of your life. now, if someone would just hand over that flowing pink dress, i'll be off to those sweet sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment